- Accredited: by PeopleCert in behalf of AXELOS
- Compatibility: PRINCE2 2017 edition (latest edition)
- Length: equal to a 5-day classroom course
- Content: 26 hours of videos (choose long or short course)
- Content: 300 scenario based questions discussed
- Content: Four PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam question papers
- Content: Fully documented PRINCE2 sample project
- Free lessons: 30% of the course
- Time limit: 12 months after the purchase
- Certification of completion: issued automatically at the end of the course
- PMI PDUs: 35
Choose between standard or extended versions
While you're taking the course, you can choose to take the standard or the extended version. The standard version is equal to 3 days of classroom course, and the extended version is equal to 6 days of classroom course.
Learners with a strong background in project management will generally choose the normal version. However we can see that 66% of learners choose the extended version
Practical and advanced topics in project management based on PRINCE2 methodology, the most famous, generic project management method.
The main purpose of this certification program is to prepare the candidates for taking on more serious roles in project management, from designing and implementing the system to successful leadership. The topic is presented as a discussion over scenarios and questions commonly seen in projects.