ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Accredited: by PeopleCert in behalf of AXELOS
- Compatibility: ITIL 4 (latest edition)
- Length: equal to a 2-day classroom course
- Content: 12 hours of video, educational games, integrated flashcards, quizzes, sample exams
- No. Lessons: 25
- Free lessons: first 30%
- Time limit: 12 months after the purchase
- Certification of completion: issued automatically at the end of the course
- Official certificate: by passing the official online ITIL Foundation exam (available separately)
- PDUs: 14 Contact Hours
In this course, you'll learn the foundations of IT service management
How to start?
- The first 30% of the elearning course is free.
- You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase it when you're sure that it's what you've been looking for.
What is ITIL Foundation certification?
The Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® 4 service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
What is the target audience?
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL 4 framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL 4 can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL 4 and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.